Select and open multiple links with this extension.
Linkclump is a useful Google Chrome that enables you to select multiple links and opening them with just one mouse click. You can also copy the selected links to the clipboard or add them as bookmarks.
You just have to drag a selection box around links using your mouse to quickly open as new tabs, open in new window, save as bookmarks, or copy to clipboard.
Note: In order to install the extension you need to drag and drop the downloaded file in the Extensions tab.
Here are some key features of "Linkclump":
· choose to open links as new tabs, into a new window, copy to clipboard or saved to your bookmarks. You can setup multiple actions.
· choose how to activated the selection box using different mouse and key combinations (including shift/alt/ctrl).
· tries to select only the important links on the page. Turn off this option to open all selected links.
· the page will automatically scroll up/down to make it easier to select all the links at once.
· exclude links that contain certain words.
· set a delay between the opening of each tab.
· Google Chrome
What's New in This Release:
· Open links that only include any/all words